Terms & Conditions #ICEBARGLASGOW
Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for booking with Baltic Ice Bar Glasgow. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your session start time stated on your confirmation. If you have have upgraded your package to include bubbly, you will receive this when you arrive in Bar Varia.
Booked BALTIC VIP…. Please be aware that your meal will take place after your ice bar session with the exception of the sessions after 9pm, in which case, please arrive a minimum of 1 hour and 30 minutes before your session to enjoy your meal.
If you have booked BALTIC or the UNICORN Package and would like to upgrade to VIP, you can do so on arrival for an additional charge. Please ask the concierge to upgrade you when you arrive.
- Over 18s only (You may be asked for ID)
- 35 person capacity per session
- Visits are restricted to 45 minutes
- We operate a token system in Baltic, please purchase drinks tokens from Bar Varia on arrival. Tokens are £3 per token, cocktails and pints cost 2 tokens, all other drinks are 1 token.
- Gloves must be worn in the ice bar at all times – glasses are made of ice. If you do not have gloves with you, you can purchase gloves for £1 in Bar Varia
- Capes are provided but warm clothing is advised
- Sensible footwear should be worn or hired from Snow Factor
- Wheel chair users should contact us prior to booking.
- Please check in at Bar Varia, located on the upper level at Snow Factor Braehead. You can view Bar Varia’s menu via the following link https://goo.gl/9OCftZ
Booking amendments/ cancellations:
We require a minimum of 5 days’ notice to allow for a transfer. For corporate and group bookings a minimum of 10 days is required. All transfers will incur a £5 administration fee – the £1.99 booking fee is non-refundable. No transfer will be given within 5 days of your booking and no refund will be given for any non-attendance.
During the course of your session we may take photographs for use on our website, social media profiles or in other promotional material. By entering the venue you are agreeing to have your image taken, recorded, stored and reproduced. We endeavour to ask before we take anyone’s photo but if our photographer takes a picture of you which you do not want recorded, stored or reproduced for advertising purposes, please see the photographer during your session. This will ensure that your picture is deleted from the camera and will not be used in promotional materials.
Your images will be available free of charge via our Facebook page within a few days of your session, please remember to tag your location when you share them.
By making a booking you are agreeing to our terms and conditions which are detailed above.
|Monday – Wednesday||Closed*|
|Thursday||Open for Special events*|
|Friday||17:00 – 22:00|
|Saturday||16:00 – 22:00|
|Sunday||Open on Bank Holiday Weekends Only*|
* We can open for private events. Please contact us via email. Minimum numbers apply.
Please note that if you do not have gloves with you, we will provide you with gloves for a small charge.