Santa and the Snow is Back!
Book a magical Santa and sledging session at Snow Factor for only £19.95 for kids and £15.95 for adults.
Enjoy snow play and sledging for the complete winter wonderland experience! Meet Santa and munch down on cookies and hot chocolate while he reads you his favourite story. Both kids and grown-ups will love the fun filled sledging but must be good as Santa is still working on his lists!
Select the best option for you
Santa And The Snow
Enjoy the magic of a real white Christmas at one of the country’s top rated Santa experiences
Dance along with the penguins at check-in, sledge and play in real snow, have a yummy cookie and hot chocolate, and of course, meet Santa in his winter wonderland lodge.
PRICE: From £15.95
EXTRAS & EQUIPMENT Available at checkout
We are delighted to announce that Santa and the Snow will return to spread Christmas cheer this year in the winter wonderland lodge.
Dance along with the penguins at check in, sledge and play in real snow, have a yummy cookie and hot chocolate, and of course, meet Santa in his winter wonderland lodge. Each child will receive a gift from Santa to take away with them.
The experience in a nutshell
- Check in at the dancing penguins in the Xsite mall (don’t worry, you won’t miss them!)
- Head straight to our winter wonderland to sledge and play in real snow (so come dressed for snow!)
- Munch on delicious cookies and warming hot chocolate
- Visit Santa in his lodge where he’ll read you his favourite story
- The little ones will get a gift to take home
- Your booking must contain at least one responsible adult to accompany the child(ren) at all times.
- You must be aged 3 or older to sledge.
- We suggest this experience is ideal for those 3 years and over but infants are welcome and can play in our custom-built snow play area instead of sledging.
What to wear:
- Please come dressed for real snow. You’ll be heading straight for our slope where gloves and hats are mandatory (these can be purchased at the centre if needed). We suggest warm clothing and footwear (ideally waterproof) with a grippy sole e.g. wellies and warm socks are worn (these can be hired if needed).
- All adults must wear a mask throughout their visit (a buff is fine as long as it covers your nose and mouth).
- Pricing: £19.95 for each child, £15.95 for adults.
- Duration: approximately 1 hour (dependent on group size and No. children).
How are we keeping everyone safe?
- Elves bodies run at an average temperature of 15 degrees Celsius (much lower than humans due to their natural habitat in the North Pole). Santa on the other hand sits around 74 degrees Celsius (we suspect it’s all the Christmas Cheer, or maybe Mrs Claus’ cookies). We will be temperature checking them and our staff on arrival at our centre, every day to ensure that temperatures are at a safe level.
- Our sledges will be cleaned between groups.
- Santa’s lodge will be cleaned between group bookings.
- All gifts will be packed and handled by our elves who will be in a mask and gloves throughout.
- There will be hand sanitiser stations throughout the experience which we ask you to use.
- All adults must wear a mask throughout their visit.
- We ask that you give our team 2m social distance throughout our centre where possible.