'Santa had real beard so my child was adamant Santa was real...priceless'
He’s Back! Santa returns to Snow Factor Braehead on Saturday 25th November!
For only £26pp your child will receive breakfast, brunch, lunch, late lunch or dinner with Santa, plus a gift, enjoy (as part of a group) a short story reading from Santa himself, AND 30 minutes of sledging on real snow!
Customer Comments from 2016
- “I thought the whole experience was excellent! Having been to Harrods, Hamley’s and Frasers over the years this was the best. The gift was lovely, Santa was very genuine and the sledging lots of fun! My daughter is 9 and although older she still believes in the magic. I will definitely come again next year, even if it’s just to bring my younger nephews!”
- “He keeps asking to go back and see Santa again!”
- “Don’t change a thing, it was absolutely brilliant. Definitely the best Santa we have ever seen, my friend & I had lumps in our throats watching him with the children as he was so good.”
Dine with Santa | Scotland’s Premiere Santa Experience
- Your meal with Santa will take place in our dedicated Christmas Room
- Menu options cannot be changed. If there are any children with food allergies this must be advised at the time of booking, (please use the customer comments box at the checkout). We will do our best to accommodate a child with allergies but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Santa reads a story
- Snow Factor Gift
- 30 Minutes Sledging
- 1 adult included for sledging per child booked. All children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult. There must be at least 1 adult attending sledging with their children
An additional adult and baby place can be purchased for an additional cost, please refer to the terms and conditions below. Please note that the adult will receive tea, coffee and a Christmas treat. Babies will receive a present from Santa only, there is no provision of food for under 3s.
You can purchase your photograph with Santa at an additional cost. Snow globes, fridge magnets and baubles are also available at an additional cost.
|Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Late Lunch & Dinner with Santa|
|25th November – 24th December * select dates||Arrival Time|
|Breakfast with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||08:45||SOLD OUT|
|Brunch with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||10:45||SOLD OUT|
|Lunch with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||12:45||14th Dec Only|
|Late Lunch with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||14:45||SOLD OUT|
|Dinner with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||16:45||SOLD OUT|
|Late Dinner with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging (x1 Date)||18:45||SOLD OUT|
If you would prefer to speak to an elf, please call 0871 222 5672 to discuss your booking.
- Please make your way to Santa’s check-in desk at your arrival time listed above – this is the maximum amount of time we advise you to arrive.
- Please note that sledging will be after the meal with Santa.
- Meals with Santa is not suitable for children under 3 years due to age restrictions on sledging. Crèche facilities are not available.
- Only one adult place is included in the package, with access to sledging. Please note that adults will be served tea, coffee and a Christmas treat.
- Families booked on to the event that also have toddlers under 3yrs. Under 3’s cannot be booked on to the sledging but can be admitted into the room with AN ADDITIONAL paying adult. There will be a charge of £5 for under 3’s to attend the event. The child under 3yrs will receive a gift from Santa along with their brother or sister. Please note that under 3’s will not receive a meal with Santa. There must be an adult accompanying adult with the child (under 3) the total cost will be £9. (This must be booked in advance as this cannot be added on the day). Under 3’s can only be booked in if the booking consists of another child/children sledging. Due to room capacity only 1 child aged under 3 per family can be booked in. Please note that there is no crèche facilities on site.
- Please note that adults will receive tea, coffee and Christmas treat. Babies will receive a gift from Santa only, there is no provision of food for under 3s. Only the main booking child will sit at the meal table, adults and babies will be seated separately within the same room.
- This package is available on set dates, with bookings made on a first come first served basis. Each session has a maximum of 40 participants.
- Photographs, snow globes, fridge magnets and baubles are available to purchase at an additional cost. Please note that photographs will only be available for purchase on the day of your visit.
- Don’t forget to wrap up warm… it’s -5 on the slope! Sensible shoes, winter coat and gloves are essential. Waterproof clothing is recommended.
- We require 14 days notice to amend your booking. Bookings cannot be cancelled, but can be rearranged for another date or transferred to another name.
Need a Bit More Information?