'Santa had real beard so my child was adamant Santa was real...priceless'
He’s Back! Santa returns to Snow Factor Braehead on Saturday 24th November!
For a truly magical Santa experience, your little Angel can enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch, late lunch or dinner with Santa Claus.
For only £29pp your child will receive breakfast, brunch, lunch, late lunch or dinner with Santa, plus a gift, enjoy (as part of a group) a short story reading from Santa himself, AND 30 minutes of sledging on real snow!
Customer Comments from 2016 & 2017
- “I thought the whole experience was excellent! Having been to Harrods, Hamley’s and Frasers over the years this was the best. The gift was lovely, Santa was very genuine and the sledging lots of fun! My daughter is 9 and although older she still believes in the magic. I will definitely come again next year, even if it’s just to bring my younger nephews!”
- “He keeps asking to go back and see Santa again!”
- “Don’t change a thing, it was absolutely brilliant. Definitely the best Santa we have ever seen, my friend & I had lumps in our throats watching him with the children as he was so good.”
Dine with Santa | Scotland’s Premiere Santa Experience
- Your meal with Santa will take place in our dedicated Christmas Room
- Menu options cannot be changed. If there are any children with food allergies this must be advised at the time of booking, (please use the customer comments box at the checkout). We will do our best to accommodate a child with allergies but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Santa reads a story
- Snow Factor Gift
- 30 Minutes Sledging
- 1 adult included for sledging per child booked. All children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by an adult. There must be at least 1 adult attending sledging with their children
An additional adult and baby place can be purchased for an additional cost, please refer to the terms and conditions below. Please note that the adult will receive tea, coffee and a Christmas treat. Babies will receive a present from Santa only, there is no provision of food for under 3s.
You can purchase your photograph with Santa at an additional cost. Snow globes, fridge magnets and baubles are also available at an additional cost.
|Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Late Lunch & Dinner with Santa|
|Breakfast with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||08:45||BOOK NOW|
|Brunch with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||10:45||BOOK NOW|
|Lunch with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||12:45||BOOK NOW|
|Late Lunch with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||14:45||BOOK NOW|
|Dinner with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging||16:45||BOOK NOW|
|Late Dinner with Santa includes 30 minutes of sledging (x1 date)||18:45||BOOK NOW|
If you would prefer to speak to an elf, please call 0871 222 5672 to discuss your booking.
- An additional adult and baby place can be purchased for an additional cost, please refer to the terms and conditions below. Please note that the adult will receive tea and coffee. Babies will receive a present from Santa only, there is no provision of food for under 3s.
- You can purchase your photograph with Santa at an additional cost. Snow globes, fridge magnets and baubles are also available at an additional cost.
- Please make your way to Santa’s check-in desk no more than 15 minutes before your session start time listed above – this is the maximum amount of time we advise you to arrive.
- Please note that sledging will be after the meal with Santa. There will be 10 minutes allocated for you to change into a change of clothing to go sledging. We recommend bringing warm waterproof clothing and gloves with you as it is -5C on the slope. Please note that lockers take a non-refundable £1 coin.
- Dine with Santa is not suitable for children under 3 years due to age restrictions on sledging.
- Crèche facilities are not available.
- Only one adult place is included in the package with access to sledging. Please note that adults will be served tea, coffee and a Christmas treat only.
- This package is available on set dates, with bookings made on a first come first served basis. Each session has a maximum of 50 participants.
- Photographs, snow globes, fridge magnets and baubles are available to purchase at an additional cost. Please note that photographs will only be available for purchase on the day of your visit.
- Don’t forget to wrap up warm… it’s -5 on the slope! Sensible shoes, winter coat and gloves are essential. Waterproof clothing and gloves are recommended.
- We require 14 days’ notice to amend your booking. Bookings cannot be cancelled but can be rearranged for another date or transferred to another name.
Need a Bit More Information?