Jobs at Snow Factor
Snow Factor is Scotland’s only year round snow sport resort (and the longest indoor real snow slope in the UK).
With dedicated teaching and instruction slope, main ski slope, 4 ski lifts, ice climbing wall, Bavarian Restaurant, Sledging slope and home to Ice Bar Glasgow it really is the perfect winter fun destination and all only 10 minutes from Glasgow city centre.
What do you need to join our team?
- A can-do attitude
- A sense of fun.
Customer safety, enjoyment and fun are of the utmost importance to us and every aspect of Snow Factor has been designed with the customer in mind. Snow Factor are the No1. Thing to do in Renfrew on TripAdvisor and were awarded the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Certificate of Excellence.
Our new and current employees are expected to maintain the high levels of customer service we have worked so hard to attain.
Recruitment Fayre – 30th November 2017
The recruitment fair is an opportunity for anyone interested in a position to meet some of the team and ask any questions which they may have. The recruitment fair will also consist of a short informal interview with one of the Team Leaders.
- Thursday 30th November
- 7pm – 10pm
- Attendees should bring a CV with them on the night
- Ski Instructors (Part Time / Full Time)
- Snowboard Instructors (Part Time / Full Time)
- Ice Climbing Instructors (Part Time / Full Time)
- Rental Team (Part Time / Full Time)
- Customer Care Team (Part Time / Full Time)
- Cleaner (20hrs)
- Bar Staff (Part Time / Full Time)
- Chef (Part Time / Full Time)
- Party Hosts (Part Time)