Snowsport Scotland Indoor Alpine Championships
The Snowsport Scotland Indoor Alpine Championships to be held at the Snow Factor on Sunday 5th November 2017.
Event timings (subject to change):
- 0745hrs – officials access and course setting
- 0800hrs – racer registration, bib issue and lift pass purchase
- 0815hrs – 0900hrs – Open practice on sloe
- 0830hrs – Race officials meeting
- 0850hrs – 0910hrs – Course inspection
- 0915hrs – first run
- 1030hrs – inspection U10/U12
- 1100hrs – first run U10/U/12
- 1200hrs – course setting 2nd run
- 1230hrs – course inspection 2nd run
- 1300hrs – second run
Refreshments are available at Bar Varia Restaurant & Bier Halle within Snow Factor. Please be aware that packed lunches are not permitted within Snow Factor.
Slope User Notification
Please be aware that there will be restricted access on the slope from 9am – 5pm each day.