Scottish Schools Snowcross Competition
We are delighted to be hosting Scottish Schools Ski & Boarder Cross on Wednesday 22nd and Thursday 23rd November. Primary and Secondary schools from around the country will be competing on our Snow Cross Course.
- Open to: Primary/Secondary school skiers & boarders (teams of any gender mix)
- Enter: Anything fom 1-6 competitors per school
- Format: 2 timed runs over an indoor skier/boarder course
- Individual Medal Categories: Primary/Secondary, Male/Female, Ski/Board
- Team Trophies Awarded to: Teams with highest 3 competitor rankings
- Wed 22nd Nov – Primary Champs
- Thu 23rd Nov – Secondary Champs
* Customers are reminded that due to the course for this event, the main slope will be restricted to the public during the hours of 9am-4pm.