Santa And The Snow
Our most magical experience yet, Santa And The Snow will take your child on a journey through Elf School, Santa’s Workshop, Meeting Santa himself and our custom built Snow Play Area.
Children will attend Elf School and learn how to be the best Elf that ever there was. Our Elves will lead the group through fun activities such as learning how to tiptoe (Elf Style) and taking the Elf Oath as a fully fledged Elf of the North Pole!
Once you have become an honorary Elf, the group visit Santa’s Workshop and use their newfound Elf skills to craft a Christmas decoration with help from our team of chief Elves.
Once in Santa’s Story Room; sit down and make yourself comfortable while Santa reads you one of his favourite stories of all time. Each child will then receive a gift from Santa and have the chance to have their photo taken with him before he waves them off to play in the snow (he’d love to come but he has a VERY important list to write!).
Children can then go to our custom-built Snow Play Area where they will be able to build snow castles, dress a snowman and play in the real snow before being wished a Very Merry Christmas from our team and heading home.
Our later twilight sessions are designed with your little one’s bedtime in mind. We can’t guarantee they won’t be just as excited to meet Santa but the experience will come with a bedtime twist.
Children are encouraged to come in their PJ’s, Elf School activities will be centred around bedtime. Children will be read a bedtime story and Snow Play will be redeemed over the coming week during the day when they have more energy to enjoy it the most.
Twilight Session Times are: 18:15 & 18:45 mid-week + 19:00 & 19:30 on weekends & holidays.
Key Details to Note
- Total Duration: Approx* 2h + Snow Play.
- £19.95 per Child aged 3-16.
- £ 9.95 per Adult or Infants aged 0-2.
- Group Size: Max. 30 Children.
- Check-In no EARLIER than 10min prior to your session start time to avoid unnecessary queuing.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times throughout the experience.
- Customers must wear appropriate clothing should they wish to participate in the Snow Play, we suggest warm clothes plus hats, scarfs and gloves (it is real snow after all).
- A maximum of 2 adults are permitted per child. Additional adults are subject to availability on the day. This is to make the experience as magical as possible for the children which we hope you’ll understand.
*Duration is dependant on the session size. Please see our full T&C’s here