Snow Factor presents PARKTOPIA
A heavenly Freestyle night aimed at all levels of freestyle riders. You’ll get a 5 hour lift pass, a loaded hot dog in Bar Varia, access to freestyle workshops (booked separately), slope DJ and a whole lot more.
WHEN IS IT?
Friday 23rd June 2017 from 6pm-11pm
What you can expect on the night:
- Full park on the main slope
- 6 freestyle workshops (see workshop details and times below)
- Dj on the slope
- Kicker Jam from 9-10pm – Show us your best skills on the kickers and win some awesome prizes. Simply pick up a rookie armband or an intermediate/open armband to let us know your competing in the jam. We’ll be giving prizes out for most improved on the night, best bail and more.
- Après party in Bar Varia
- Freebies and giveaways
£23.50/ £28.50 – Members/Guest
This lift pass includes your 5 hour lift pass and 1 loaded hotdog in Bar Varia (chili, pulled pork or cheese + onion ).
Veggie hotdogs available.
PARKTOPIA passes are sold subject to the user compliance with the FIS Snow Sport Safety Code, specifically, that you can:
- Fit your boots correctly
- That you can use the POMA / Button Lift safely and appropriately
- Link turns with confidence
- That you can control your speed.
Please note that PARKTOPIA passes are not included as part as your monthly pass.
|18.30 – 19.30 Jumps||This workshop is focused on jumps, whether you want to learn how to hit a small jump or try some new grabs and spins.||£10.00||Book at Reception|
|19.45 – 20.45 Flat Land||This is more of an introduction to freestyle, there will be no features but you’ll learn basic freestyle fundamentals such as pops, ollies and 180s.||£10.00||Book at Reception|
|22.00 – 23.00 Boxes||This workshop will be focused around boxes, whether you want to hit a box for the first time or learn how to board slide.||£10.00||Book at Reception|
|18.30 – 19.30 Boxes||This workshop will be focused around boxes, whether you want to hit a box for the first time or learn how to ski slide.||£10.00||Book at Reception|
|19.45 – 20.45 Jumps||This workshop is focused on jumps, whether you want to learn how to hit a small jump or try some new grabs and spins.||£10.00||Book at Reception|
All workshops are available to freestylers aged 11+