Due to popular demands, we’re giving you another chance to hit our Moguls course this September!
- Wedensday 27th September 2017
- 6pm – 10pm
- Use of moguls course plus a 4 hour lift pass £25pp
- MEMBERS can access the moguls with their 2-4-1 Wednesday pass, book now to avoid disappointment. Members can bring along a non-member as part of this deal.
What is a Moguls Course like?
- Moguls are a series of bumps on a piste formed by pushing snow into mounds.
- The term mogul is from the Bavarian language word “mugel,” which means mound or small hill.
They look a little like this on a mountain:
Watch some of our customers and staff have fun on our last moguls course on 21st Sept 2016:
Terms and Conditions:
Lift passes are sold subject to the user compliance with the FIS Snow Sport Safety Code, specifically, that you can:
- Fit your boots correctly
- That you can use the POMA / Button Lift safely and appropriately
- Link short turns with confidence
- That you can control your speed
- Skiers and Snowboarders WELCOME.