Back by popular demand! We will be bringing back our Moguls course for you to hit this SUMMER!
- Sunday 24th June 2018
- Coached sessions 12 noon – 2pm and 2:15pm – 4:15pm
- Supervised session 6pm – 10pm
- Members discount available!
|Coached Sessions (2hrs Instruction)||Non-Member||Member||Book Now|
|Moguls (4hr Lift Pass)|
What is a Moguls Course like?
- Moguls are a series of bumps on a piste formed by pushing snow into mounds.
- The term mogul is from the Bavarian language word “mugel,” which means mound or small hill.
They look a little like this on a mountain:
Watch some of our customers and staff have fun on a previous moguls course:
Terms and Conditions:
Lift passes are sold subject to the user compliance with the FIS Snow Sport Safety Code, specifically, that you can:
- Fit your boots correctly
- That you can use the POMA / Button Lift safely and appropriately
- Link short turns with confidence
- That you can control your speed
- Skiers and Snowboarders WELCOME.