Snow Factor Girls Events
We’re excited to announce our upcoming Girls Events, including a BRAND NEW freestyle-focused session!!
|Date & Time|
|Girls Evening [freestyle]||Thursday 26th July, 7-9pm||Book Now|
|Girls Afternoon [general]||Saturday 11th August, 1-4pm||Book Now|
Girls Evening | Freestyle
Join us for an evening of Freestyle for ALL levels on Thursday 26th July from 7-9pm. This session is perfect for you if you can already ski/snowboard AND:
– You’ve always wanted to try freestyle but not sure how to start. Our coaches will make your introduction fun, informative and get you hitting your first features!
– You’ve got a little freestyle experience and you’re looking for tips to improve
– You’re a regular at our freestyle nights and you just want to enjoy the chance to ride with an awesome bunch of ladies
Coaching spaces are limited so we’d recommend booking in advance.
- 6.30pm check in / collect equipment
- 7-9pm – slope session with Rio (snowboard instructor) and Kate (ski instructor)
Your 2 hour Girls Evening lift pass and coaching session will cost just £25
Girls Afternoon | General
Join us on Saturday 11th August for a Girls Afternoon for skiers and snowboarders of ALL levels. Whether you’re still working on linking turns or you’re looking to introduce yourself to freestyle, you’ll enjoy 2 hours on the slope form 1-3pm with coaches Rio and Kate and an excellent group of ladies. After the slope session, you can retire to bar we’re you can get a FREE slice of tray bake when you purchase a hot drink for £1.
- 12.30pm check in / collect equipment
- 1-3pm- slope session with Rio (snowboard instructor) and Kate (ski instructor)
- 3-4pm – cake and chat in Bar Varia
Your 2 hour Girls Afternoon lift pass and coaching session will cost just £25
Check out the Highlights from our last Girls Afternoon in May
**open to everyone aged 11yrs +
Let your friends know you’re interested/going on the Facebook event.
Girls Afternoon lift passes are sold subject to the user compliance with the FIS Snow Sport Safety Code, specifically, that you can:
- Fit your boots correctly
- That you can use the POMA / Button Lift safely and appropriately
- Link turns with confidence
- That you can control your speed.