Snow Factor Girls Events
Join us this October for our next Girls Freestyle Evening.
This session is perfect for you if you can already snowboard AND:
– You’ve always wanted to try freestyle but not sure how to start. Our coaches will make your introduction fun, informative and get you hitting your first features!
– You’ve got a little freestyle experience and you’re looking for tips to improve
– You’re a regular at our freestyle nights and you just want to enjoy the chance to ride with an awesome bunch of ladies
Coaching spaces are limited so we’d recommend booking in advance.
- 6.30pm check in / collect equipment
- 7-9pm – slope session with Rio (snowboard instructor)
Your 2 hour Girls Evening lift pass and coaching session will cost just £25
Check out the Highlights from our last Girls Afternoon in May
**open to everyone aged 11yrs +
Let your friends know you’re interested/going on the Facebook event.
Girls Afternoon lift passes are sold subject to the user compliance with the FIS Snow Sport Safety Code, specifically, that you can:
- Fit your boots correctly
- That you can use the POMA / Button Lift safely and appropriately
- Link turns with confidence
- That you can control your speed.