What is International Beer Day??
According to Wikipedia, International Beer Day (IBD) is a celebration on the first Friday of every August founded in 2007 in Santa Cruz, California.
Since its inception, International Beer Day has grown from a small localized event in the western United States into a worldwide celebration spanning 207 cities, 50 countries and 6 continents. Specifically, International Beer Day has three declared purposes:
- To gather with friends and enjoy the taste of beer.
- To celebrate those responsible for brewing and serving beer
- To unite the world under the banner of beer, by celebrating the beers of all nations together on a single day
How are we Celebrating??
As we are quite fond of the old barley pop here in Bar Varia, so to Celebrate INTERNATIONAL BEER DAY we are offering you 50% off Beer Tasting when you buy two or more passes!
That’s just £15pp..
What ‘s included?
– 6 x 1/3 pints of premium German draught beers
– Beers paired with sample Bavarian-themed dishes from our kitchen
– Our expert bar team will share stories and knowledge acquired through countless hours of ‘tasting’ beer
Buy Now, Taste Later.
Buy before Sunday 7th August and book your Beer Tasting Session anytime before 2nd November.
Simply book online using the unique discount code: