Top quality Ski lessons for juniors & adults
With dedicated teaching and instruction slope, main ski slope, 4 ski lifts it really is the destination to brush up your skills only 10 minutes from Glasgow city centre.
With guaranteed perfect teaching conditions and fresh snow every day, Snow Factor Glasgow is the perfect place to practice, train and learn to ski, snowboard or ice climb – whatever the weather – all year round.
Your safety, enjoyment and fun are of the utmost importance to us and every aspect of Snow Factor has been designed with you in mind.
All instruction is provided by The Adventure Trust.
We offer Ski lessons for all levels of experience
- Familiarisation with equipment
- Focus on posture
- Using a snow plough to control speed
Introduction to Turning
- Learn to turn
- Link turns together
- Consistently link turns from top to bottom of lesson slope
- Vary turn size and speed
Lower main slope
- Use of poma
- Linking turns using smaller snowplough
- Matching skis at the end of the turn (Parallel)
Upper main slope
- Focusing on safety and awareness of other slope users whilst consistently linking turns on a steeper gradient
Learn as a group with your family or friends. The members of the group may are at different levels of experience.
Just pick the lesson of your preference and you will be able to choose if you are booking for yourself or someone else. You can view the full range of our lessons by clicking the button below.
Also, if you are unsure about your level of experience please check our guide. If you still have questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch!